Sunday, 10/01/2021, 14:30 – 17:30
We had envisioned this General Assembly (GA) to be totally different. For quite some time now, we have been working for a GA that would be a milestone for KISA’s future course. A GA where to evaluate the work that has been done all these years, the successes but also the failures, our weak points and difficulties, and to make a new dynamic beginning. A GA where to discuss in depth and to set KISA’s main priorities and objectives in the main fields of its action.
Regrettably, this plan has been upset by two deplorable developments, the attack by the Minister of Interior, Mr. Nouris’s and the Covid-19 pandemic, one worse than the other. Under these circumstances, the only available option, is to hold a brief electoral and statutory Assembly online, in the hope that the conditions next summer will allow us to have a GA according to our initial planning and expectations.
The GA will be held on Sunday, 10/01/2021, 14:30 – 17:30, through the online Zoom platform. People who are interested in participating must register here
For the preparation of the GA, we have uploaded the following documents:
- Membership form for updating, renewal or application for new members, which you can find here. Please fill in the form and send it to us electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org , by Friday, 08/01/2021.
- Form for nominations for KISA’s Steering Committee, which you can find here. Please fill in the form and send it to us electronically at email@example.com , by Friday, 08/01/2021.
- General Assembly documents:
- Agenda of the GA
- Statutes with the proposed amendments, in Greek and English, which you can find here
- Documents concerning the recent amendment of the Law on Associations and Foundations in 2020 and report of KISA on the new attacks by the Ministry of Interior, in Greek and English, which you can find here
- KISA’s audited accounts up to 2018 are available here, while the ones for 2019 will be uploaded shortly.
All the above documents can be sent via email, if you so wish. For both these documents or for any other information please contact us by phone on 22-878181 / 99-098189 and via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post was originally published on KISA.